This award is given to acknowledge outstanding undergraduate dietetics students in academics, recognize leadership quality and pro-active involvement in MDA, university and community activities.
- Eligibility Criteria
- The nominee shall be an active student at their institutions (in the graduation year) and an active Ordinary Member (in the year of nomination).
- The nominator shall be the lecturer from the dietetics programme of the university that the student is pursuing his/her undergraduate degree in dietetics.
- Each institution of higher learning can submit ONE name from the most recent graduated cohort of dietetics students.
- Students need to provide a CV demonstrating evidence of the criteria (as below) and a letter of recommendation from their mentor.
- Merit Criteria
As the intent of the award is to honour and facilitate outstanding scholarship, nominees will be judged on the basis of the following merit criteria:
- Obtained good grades in final year dietetics practicum (clinical, food service and community).
- Active participation and demonstrated leadership roles within and outside the university, e.g. student council, projects, community work, dietetics practicum or other learning environments.
- Active participation in university activities and community service.
- Participation in MDA activities.
All nominations must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 7th April 2023.
Click here to download the nomination form