This award is given to acknowledge an outstanding postgraduate MDA member who has completed a thesis that is value-adding to the field of dietetics and nutrition.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be:
- A current MDA Ordinary Member
- Pursued a postgraduate research program at a Malaysian higher education institution
- Has been conferred a postgraduate degree
- The thesis abstract and topic must be:
- Relevant and add value to the field of dietetics and nutrition.
- NOT given any honour or award previously.
- Only the original thesis should be submitted for the award in any year. The thesis previously submitted will not be accepted.
- Merit Criteria
As the intent of the award is to honour and facilitate outstanding scholarship, applications will be judged based on the following academic merit criteria:
- Contemporary significance and scholarly relevance
- Conceptual, methodological and theoretical soundness
- Disciplined, focused and persuasive argument
- Coherent organization and clarity of written expression
- A comprehensive reference to appropriate literature
- Show evidence of the high-impact publications, if any
All nominations must be submitted via email at email@example.com by 5pm on 7th April 2023.
Click here to download the nomination form